As the resident Ovechkin fan, I’m used to being odd-man-out so I’m just going to go for it today in this edition of:
With the return of Crosby, is it REALLY a good idea? I give you the following reasons:
1. Chemistry – Malkin is ON F*CKING FIRE. His run for the Hart trophy could be stifled too. Fair? Discuss.
2. They are, already, pardon my Charlie Sheen re-hash – WINNING!
3. With only a few games left and a tough schedule, Rangers, Philadelphia, no one is going to treat the kid with, ‘kid gloves’ so why, with the above points, bring Sidney back? Let him completely recover and start fresh next year.
4. Pittsburgh has so much depth in their line-up and I’m not suggesting this because I want them to lose, I just honestly can’t go through another CROSBY’S RETURN -THE DECADE, two years was honestly enough.
5. On a brighter note, I have it on VERY GOOD AUTHORITY, SEXY SHOW PONY …
So, you’ll know where I’ll be about 4:00 PM PDT today. And if MY PRETTY PONY is still sidelined, I still have my Sidney Crosby drinking game to keep company!
Cheers! DCTags: Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang, Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby