It’s been all Tampa Bay up in here this week so I thought of no better way to round out the week that with a Tampa Bay Lightning Foxy Friday!
This week’s honoree –
Here are the stats on Mr. Malone –
- Born in Pittsburgh on December 1, 1979. Not only is he perfectly age-appropriate for Pants and I, we’re also pretty sure he loves maple bacon donuts. (BONUS!)
- a strapping 6’4″ and 219 lbs. This is not a boy. This is a MAN.
- 1st Pittsburgh area native to play for the Pens
- He wears #12 in honor of his dad, Greg, who also played in the NHL
- Career stats: 560 games played. 347 points (168 G, 179 A). A -45 +/- rating (way harsh, man). 600 minutes of shame. 24 game winning goals.
Now onto the real (and way more fun) Foxy Friday stats…
1. Ryan is affectionately know as “Busgy”. As in Bugsy Malone. You know, that classic gangster movie acted out entirely by children and starring Scott Baio and Jodie Foster. (Yes, this is a real movie. No, I’m not joking. Watch the entire film here)
2. He’s got this sort of Hey-Dude-Brah-Matthew-McConaughey thing going on and it is pretty damn endearing. All that missing is a surf board and photos of him shirtless on the beach in Malibu. Bongo playing optional.
3. That “Yo-Adrian-Rocky-Balboa smile.
4. I like a man whose not afraid to show us how much he loves us.
5. He’s got sweet dance moves. Watch out, Justin Timberlake.
6. He’s got famous Foxy Friday friends.
7. The tattoos. Pants doesn’t like ‘em, but I love them. They’re pretty and colorful and completely distracting.
8. Although he is supporting the Evil Empire, I’m going to cut him some slack. But ONLY because he has excellent flow and keeps excellent company. #longhairdontcare
9. Watch out, James Neal, Claude Giroux, & Don Cherry. Ryan is giving you a run for your money. #plaidsuit
10. He’s got a GGB – a GLORIOUS ginger beard. Fingers crossed that the Lightning go far in the playoffs so we can see it in all its wonder.
11. Sometimes, he rocks a mustache. And I don’t hate it. Not even one little bit. He actually sort of works on him.
So there you have it, folks – Ryan Malone, this week’s Foxy Friday. Another worth addition to the Foxy Friday Fraternity.
He’s tatted up.
He looks like he’d be a whole lot of fun at your pool party.
And he’ll make you fall in love in with him.
Tags: Foxy Friday, ginger beards, ryan malone, tampa bay lightning, tattoos