Everyone says do-overs don’t count, but that’s only when you’re calling your ex-boyfriend for a date to the wedding of a girl you hate.
Here at #TeamEbs Campaign Headquarters, it’s Friday and this is Foxy, so enjoy our new recruiting video.
Don’t be shy, just bask in it.
This is the same gym Mike Green trains in the off-season. Do the maids know they’ve cornered the market on second-hand sweaty towels?
Does Alberta have eBay?
We’ve re-named this video:
Jordan Eberle Demonstrates the Emotional Range of a Girl Watching this Video
…and called in a doctor to identify what you’re feeling.
1) Seeing that it’s 16 minutes long results in complete preemptive shut down of all systems, to avoid permanent damage.
2) You may struggle to stand up straight.
One of his arms is shorter, but that side of his shorts is longer. Even-Stevens.
3) As you try to pull yourself out of it, you feel unusually heavy.
What is with guys from this gym and nude-colored belts, Mike Green?
4) An increased pressure on your chest may indicate a heart attack.
#TeamEbs Recruiting Poster – Rough Draft
Any questions so far? “Wait, Doc. What are you saying?”
5) Symptoms include labored breathing, possible sweats.
6) Hysterical giggling at inappropriate time.
7) The Earth moving under your feet.
8) And the eventual loss of previously noted ability to stay upright by oneself, resulting in the need for professional help.
Diagnosis: The rest of your day is going to be a struggle.
Signed: Oh shoot. We knew there was something wrong with that doctor.
Treatment: Your move, #TeamHall. Or #TeamSchultz, #TeamCorey and if anyone wants, #TeamRNH and #TeamGagne are available.